Gandhi wrote:
> Ouch. I didn't even notice the climate myths. But in retrospect I
> understand that I did just that, but on a subconscious level and would
> actually have propagated that opinion, had anyone asked me today. My
> mind was on audio, or at least I thought so.
>
> Obviously very dangerous not to be on one's toes every millisecond.
>
> Now, was that an act of subconscious mimicry? Or is it just that I can't
> entertain two thoughts at once?

While the big bad internet is filled with lots of mis/dis-information it
also contains a wealth of very useful and otherwise hard to find real
information. In that way modern technology does make it more difficult
(though not impossible) to rewrite history. One small benefit of getting
on in years is that one gets to witness first hand as history is
rewritten to either distort, if not flat out eliminate, past events.

Remember that in every war ever fought god was always on the side of the
victor, at least until the next war. I think Dylan wrote a song about
this :)

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos