artee wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> The questions that I would like to ask each of you are:
>
> 1.    Do you think that those posts add value to the forum?

Get serious! I post all of this prose on public forums because I'm
ashamed of it?  LOL!  What do you know of value about human nature?
Apparently not much. :-(

Let's put this into perspective. Google searching might show you that
since 1995 I've made over a half-million posts on Usenet and the
Internet, primarily related to Audio, ABX, and DBTs. They are still out
there in the online archives, posted there in front of God and anybody.

> 2.    Are you proud of your posts?

Of course. Some of them are futile (like posting answers to trolls like
this), but some very important people, mostly acting in private of
course, have praised their insights and content.  Every time someone
tries to dismiss them with ridicule and force me away by attempts like
this at public humiliation, their true value on the cosmic stage is
validated. You can't deal with the relevance of the facts and logic, so
you spin what you don't understand into something you do understand -
veiled personal attacks.