lol

did you (or some others) think that you can change someomes will to buy
a audiophile usb cable if he wants it cause he believes of it and he is
president in the more money than brain club?

Next is audiophile ethernet and whats next audiophile optics cable?
You cant stop such idiots not the seller nor the buyer/believer.

I really like to se some of you guys posting other stuff also.

And a WFT question back to you:
How long you think a (theoretical) open source software would live when
there is only one maintainer?
Can we do /change something in this case or in the other (stated above)?

Gruss

Jan