SBGK wrote:
> Most science was observed or theorized before actual measurements were
> made, so I don't think I'm being unscientific in my discoveries.

I was talking about the scientific method, so confining myself to
empirical science. And you are definitely not following scientific
methodology.

"A central concept in science and the scientific method is that it must
be empirically based on the evidence of the senses. Both natural and
social sciences use working hypotheses that are testable by observation
and experiment."

Here is a good first pointer: 'Explorable.com: Empirical Research'
(https://explorable.com/empirical-research).

> Just the measurers need to step up their game and measure rather than
> sniping from the sidelines.

Anyone can make claims or speculate, but if they want to be taken
seriously, they have to provide evidence for their claims and a rational
basis for their speculation. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary
evidence, and so far you have provided none.

> the current version only plays one track at a time and people are
> concatenating files so they can play a whole album, would they be doing
> that if they didn't like the sound or they could get the same from using
> foobar?

'Psychology wiki: Irrational beliefs'
(http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Irrational_beliefs).

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953