Julf wrote:
> Good point. It also leads me to ask if the subjectivist view of "if I
> hear it, it must be The Truth" is either the ultimate in solipsism, or
> just extremely arrogant.

Don't know, not interested about, never said this and sure is not my
mind.

Sure if I heard it it's real for me using my system, if soemone else
said he could hear it in other systems I suppose it could be real in a
more generic way. You are the only one using absolute terms here,
pretending to know "The Thruth", mocking others and putting words in
others mouth.

If I'm arrogant, how we should call you?

Please let's start with the ABX, I'm here waiting for you...

Shall we start the ABX?