SBGK wrote:
> Always interesting to hear what the holy monks of objectivism are
> currently paranoid about. You forgot to mention glossy magazines full of
> advertorials giving everything 8 gold stars or more.
>
> The only bullies I've come across are objectivists who just can't
> tolerate anybody reporting differences in digital playback.

How about the snake oil pushers who demand that anyone who questions
their claims be removed from the forum?

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953