Wombat wrote:
> Lets see if the Regen adds 8kHz noise where none was before :)
> But hey, it doesn't matter. It sounds better, so many can't be wrong!
> Since most report it at CA they surely can i guess.

My bet is that it's just jitter sidebands as Amir suspects. Resonance
peaks should decline not remain the same level as he has shown. Hope he
remeasures with something other than 12kHz.

The funny thing is that jkeny said 8kHz PHY noise wasn't the point of
the Regen here a couple months back... Now he suggests to look for it?

Either way, the Regen *added* this anomaly!

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.