ralphpnj wrote:
> WTF? Why is this my problem? I really don't care how it gets sorted out
> or even if it ever gets sorted out. One post on some internet forum
> means absolutely nothing.

Gosh, Ralph, you're starting to sound a whole lot like the folks you
seem to so easily love to disparage.  When faced with proving a
statement you made, you resort, to anger, deflection and obfuscation.

Repeating the point, "The F" is that you made a rather insulting
accusation aimed at the engineer John Swenson.  If I may quote, "And by
the way once Swenson drove head first into the Stereophile world his
credibility went out the window".  So, it's your accusation, your
problem, and you who either needs to prove your statement or apologize.
You've likely denigrated a man's reputation unjustly.... not cool.

Rg

System information
Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV
Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre:  Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox
Appliance, V 2.3.