ralphpnj wrote:
> We are discussing high end audio so proving anything is completely
> unnecessary. Let's just say that that's what I heard.
This spat between Ralph and RG is getting silly.

Ralph: here is what you said on 14th Oct:
ralphpnj wrote:
> And by the way once Swenson drove head first into the Stereophile world
> his credibility went out the window. The regen had very little to do
> with his fall from grace.
It is now pretty obvious that you may possibly have made a mistake.
Chances are that there are two John Swensons.
Unless you know for sure they are one and the same, all you need to do
is admit that you came to a conclusion that on reflection might be
wrong. There's no need to lose face over this - it's a perfectly
understandable mistake to make. (Had I known there was a music reviewer
at Stereophile called John Swenson I'd have probably thought the same as
you).

The irony is that if you keep ducking and diving, then YOUR credibility
goes out the window. So just man up and admit that on this occasion you
were probably wrong and we can all get along again.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A