ralphpnj wrote:
> For the life of me I just don't understand why rgro got such a bee in
> his bonnet over my original statement and has continued on this crusade
> to get me to say "okay I fu*ked up, sorry" so wWTF here it is:
>
> OKAY I FU*KED UP, SORRY
>
> Now that is out of the way I would still like to know which John Swenson
> is allowing UpTone Audio to use his forum posts as part of their
> advertising. Oh wait, it must be because the John Swenson the engineer
> doesn't know about UpTone Audio using his forum posts as part of their
> advertising. Got it!

1906319064

Ralph, it's pretty simple.  The John Swenson of Uptone Audio fame (or
infame as it were) IS the chap who designed and engineered the Regen for
Upton Audio and, as I understand it, Alex Crespi is the owner of Uptone
Audio.  There is every reason for that John Swenson, as the
engineer/designer of their products,  to be all over that website.

The other John Swenson is a long-time writer and current music
reviewer/contributor for Stereophile.   As far as I know, he does not
design or engineer Regens or any other audio gear; he writes and he's
been a writer for decades.  He has nothing to do with Uptone, he write
f-ing articles for god's sake.   Since you've elected not to take the
time to do even the simplest of research, here's his bio:
http://www.rocksbackpages.com/Library/Writer/john-swenson.

|Filename: images.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19064|

Rg

System information
Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV
Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre:  Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox
Appliance, V 2.3.