Julf wrote:
> If you are interested in understanding high-end audio, studying how and
> why some people have a need to believe pseudoscience, voodoo and BS is a
> much better use of your time than fiddling around with silver cables and
> superfluous loop instructions. :)

Why bother with anything ridiculously unnecessary as research, when you
can just rely on what the magazines and forum maestros tell you to
believe.
As one of our regular visitors would say "I have an inbox full of
messages agreeing with everything I say, so therefore it must be
true..... (although I can't possibly show you them as proof)" :rolleyes:

LMS Version: 7.9
TranquilPC T2-WHS-A3 - WHS 2011
2x Touch, 3x SB3