SlimChances wrote:
> Personally I dislike wearing headphones

is that because of "in your head" spatial resolution? that annoys me
when i focus on it, but it's easy to forget. earphone comfort is very
important to me. the Shure SRH1540s are absolutely stellar when it comes
to long term comfort. they have become my fav headphone of all time.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine (on VMware Player) running Ubuntu 12.04 + LMS
7.7.5
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- Totem
Element Fire
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado
PS500e/Shure 1540