Apple has been monkeying with security settings and a user no longer has
permissions to write to the usr directory except usr/local; but Inguz is
setup to use /usr/share.  In order to use the Inguz plugin post El
Captian, you need to install the filters into 'usr/local and provide
permission for writing to that directory:

sudo chown $USER /usr/local/InguzEQ/

The plugin.pm document also must be amended to /usr/local so the plugin
knows where the filters are.  Be sure to use another text editor than
the OSX TextEdit.app since this application causes me problems with
charcters.  I attained success with wordpad and you could also use
MSWord or a freeware variant.

I made an alias of the InguzEQ folder that is placed in usr/local and
put it on my desktop for verifying correct operation in the log and
adding filters easily.

Good luck!