ralphpnj wrote:
> No I really do mean audiophiles and NOT audiophools since I don't
> believe that audiophiles are fools. I believe that the vast majority of
> audiophiles have been fooled into believing so much nonsense by a very
> complex system that is working very hard to separate them from their
> money.
The way you phrase it implies that the conspiracy is being perpetrated
by organisations and individuals who have full knowledge that they are
lying and it is all nonsense.

But I think that the vast majority of high-end audio manufacturers
actually believe their own propaganda.
Which in a way is even more shocking: the vendors of items of
engineering don't actually understand the engineering they are
delivering.

Keep in mind Hanlon's razor: "never ascribe to malice that which can be
explained by stupidity"?

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A