arnyk wrote:
> That looks like an despirate evasion of the question.
>

> I don't think that anybody doubts that truism. But you referenced a
> scientific procedure, apparently to bolster the credibility of your
> claims. Now, there seems to be a major memory lapse. Please explain.
I'm a bit confused tbh. You're telling everyone that you don't use the
free cables that come with kit but use professional cables and
terminations. So why don't you use the cheapo cables that came in the
box with your streamer/ CD player or whatever?
You seem to be confusing me with someone advocating hiend cables. I'm
not. I buy cables of decent build quality, cheaply. It sounds like
you've done that from a different route.