Mnyb wrote:
> I go for practically nobody ;) which is about the same ..  Couple that
> with the typical audiophile demographic and the typical old analogue
> recordings they listen to and I would not be surprised that if such a
> singular person ever would be found she would not be an audiophile .

+1
Reading on other forums these people hear fempto jitter, noise at -160dB
and dsd as better. Ask the same person to listen for real problems in
samples that are way more mangled and you get mostly fluff, to  many
knobs or stress...

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers