it's been several years now since I stopped drinking the audiophile
kool-aid and for awhile it was really amusing to pick up one of the
audiophile magazines and marvel at just how absurd the audiophile
appeared. However now that all traces of that magic elixir have left my
system the only reaction I get whenever one of the audiophile magazines
arrives in the mail (yes I still have a few issues remaining on one or
two subscriptions since the subscriptions are ridiculously cheap) is
that of anger and frustration. Anger because what I now know to be
complete BS and nonsense fills page after page and frustration because
there is so little one can do to correct this situation. And so I ask
does anyone know where I can some of that magic kool-aid and once again
enjoy those glossy pictures and praise filled proseand lust once again
over all that super expensive equipment? Thanks in advance!

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: LMS 7.9 on dedicated windows 10 computer w/2 Drobos