edwardthern wrote:
> Don't know why you are confused.
>
> I'm in the US
>
> Like I said, I never heard of anyone having a problem with hifiberry so
> I really didn't want to say.
>
> This has to be a one time rare occasion

> Conditions of our money-back guarantee
> >   >   >
  - Only HiFiBerry  boards are covered by the money-back guarantee. If
  > you ordered  additional parts (e.g., Raspberry Pi, power supply, SD
  > card,  enclosures), the money-back guarantee covers only the
  > HiFiBerry product.
  - You have ordered the articles in our online shop.
  - You may return the article up to 4 weeks after you received it.
  - The  boards must be in their original condition. We can’t give you
  > a refund  for boards that have been modified already (e.g., by
  > soldering  additional connectors or cables onto it).
  - We will refund the good upon its arrival at our office.
  - No refund is given for the shipping costs.
  - You  must include the original invoice in the return and declare
  > the good as  “return”. Please contact us before returning the good
  > to make sure the  customs declaration is correct.

Last year i had to send a faulty digi+ back to hifiberry (returns go to
Germany).
It cost me a few pounds sterling, they tested it and sent me a
replacement.

To the op, you seem to live in the back of beyond (your choice, I
assume) so saddle up the mule and make a day of it :p;):D.
Just remember the banditos will strike when you are coming back from the
Post Office:)

21525

|Filename: banditos.jpeg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21525|