Mnyb wrote:
> There is a system called accurate rip .From dB power amp or EAC you can
> get flawless rips with any hardware that can find the bits . The ripper
> tells you if it did not manage .
>
> You can't beat perfection getting a 100% perfect rip is not hard it's
> routine these days . Yes the whole,disc is ripped error free .

I rip 4 CDs at a time using 4 TSSTCorp SH 224 drives running under EAC.

I also obtain a high percentage of Accuraterip confirmations, the
exceptions usually damaged or dirty disks.

I can't believe the ignorant BS that certain golden ears are spewing
here just lately. They have obviously not learned about how confirmation
bias will provide perceived evidence to confirm their wildest
speculations.

Since ears have no reasoning abilities I can see how they come to the
conclusions that they report receiving from their ears.

> Even with lesser software you usually gets perfect rips almost every
> time if the disc is not to damaged, but you can't be sure . The error
> correction on CD is not as good as on DVD but it does exist and works to
> some degree .
> There is some redundancy on the disc so data can be reconstructed
> perfectly if there is a scratch or two .

Agreed.