StephenPG wrote:
> I don't think 'atheist' means what you seem to think 'atheist' means.

Hi Stephen!

My OED defines atheism as the theory or belief that God does not exist:
an atheist is a person who proposes such a theory or holds that belief.
Since the matter cannot be proven by any rational means, I consider it
to be as extreme a position as that of a person who asserts or believes
that God does exist, which is equally unprovable rationally.

With this apparently incorrect interpretation, I hold a genuine agnostic
position that I do not know whether any kind of God or Creator of any
kind exists, which falls between the two extremes although it doesn't
really lead anywhere.

Where is my factual error in this, I must have blinkers on tonight?

Dave :)