arnyk wrote:
> Of course the relevant Defendant spared very little in funding their
> defense including having what was alleged to me to be a highly
> attractive young lady lawyer who looked and dressed like a spokesmodel
> but knew Engineering stone cold and up one side and down the other. Only
> in Texas, if Ihave that detail right.  Talent like that costs!! ;-)

Morning (for you) Arny!

I don't suppose you have her contact details?

I'm not much of a looker, but have GSOH which I believe is often
considered more important in this area of human endeavour...

Sounds like she could afford to buy me dinner if I ever made it across
to the Lone Star State.

Thanks for the interesting techie stuff on driver cooling, btw.

Dave :)