The download pages for InguzEQ and InguzDSP are still there, but there
aren't any links to them from the front page.

InguzEQ: http://inguzaudio.com/EQ/download.php
InguzDSP: http://inguzaudio.com/DSP/download.php

BUT, the installation instruction pages are not accessible. This is a
major problem as the installation procedure is critical.

A few years ago I successfully installed Inguz on both a Windows 7 PC
and on Ubuntu Server

I made my own copy of Hugh Pyle's instructions for installation on
linux. The instructions were slightly out of date, so I amended my copy
as I installed Inguz on Ubuntu.

As I remember the Windows installation instructions were much simpler,
though by no means obvious. (I think I can remember them well enough to
install Inguz on Windows).

By the way, an earlier post suggests that there is a need of a revised
plugin.pm to make Inguz work. That was the case at one time but the
installation files I downloaded worked fine without any tweaks. I think
Hugh Pyle had updated plugin.pm to deal with the Perl code that had been
deprecated.

There are a few issues with Inguz - most of which have a work-around -
but I won't go into that now (probably too much information).

Touch, Meridian G92, Meridian G55, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.