Hi Antonio!

I fully concur with Mynb's last 2 posts & would simply note that the
stand-mount style of loudspeaker which I have suggested for your room
tend to be simple 2-way designs, usually with equally simple passive
crossovers which present a relatively benign load for the amplifier.

So go listen to loudspeakers, & allocate the majority of your budget to
them: any halfway competent modern amplifier design (i.e. NOT expensive)
should be able to drive them satisfactorily.

Don't forget to damp out your piano, as recommended earlier, while
you're quaffing the Ricard Cinquante Et Un (SO much better than Pernod,
lol) & indulging your taste for contemporary music...

Dave  :cool: