It occurs to me that the OP might find answers to his cartridge query
over at a forum like that at 'vinylengine'
(https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum/index.php).

For my part, I enjoy playing vinyl - but out of convenience most of my
listening is done from digital, CDs or vinyl ripped to my NAS, or just
bought as downloads. Re enjoying vinyl, maybe that's an age/nostalgia
thing, but it's also an aesthetic thing to do with the packaging and the
requirement to look after the artist's product.

Robert

*Home: *Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9.1  with files on QNAP TS-239
Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega
Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), spare
Pi2/piCorePlayer
*Office:* LMS7.9 running on WiFi MyPassport drive >
piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob