Pascal Hibon wrote:
> Well since I started this thread I thought I needed to post an update.
> During my quest for a new cart I finally ended up with a shortlist of
> carts. This shortlist was based upon several sources such as friends
> opinions, reviews, reading various sources on the internet, etc. The
> shortlist was composed out of these carts:
>
> * Audio Technica AT-OC9/III (MC cart)

I used an AT33PTG for years and loved it.  Your post inspired me to
install an AT150MLX MM cart I've had lying around for years (I didn't
like it with my old phono pre).  Without threaded holes it was a bitch
to install, but it sounds great.  Those who can't do MCs and want a
replaceable stylus should check it out.