bpa wrote:
> It will resample if transcode rules are working on your system.
> Resampling will be done using sox and maybe flac.  Your LMS system is
> very old 2012 and sox and lms may no longer run. For example, if OS has
> been update in the meantime the libraries for sox / flac may no longer
> be compatible.
>
> 1.Check if LMS supplied flac and sox run on your system.
> 2. If they don't - update LMS
> 3.if you can't update LMS (e.g. NAS based)  then see if you can update
> sox and flac separately.

I think you nailed it. From the LMS Log File:

sh:
/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Bin/i386-linux/flac:
No such file or directory
sh:
/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Bin/i386-linux/sox:
No such file or directory

Now to find out what happened here.

And yes it is on a NAS that I recently upgraded and I don't want the
hassles or risk of trying to update LMS since I only use the features
from 2012. :-)

Chris