Aleksander wrote:
> I went for a black one and now regret - dust and fingerprints are very
> visible. So, from this perspective - I'd suggest to go for a silver one
> :)

Ah, is it gloss black? Most black hifi components are matt because gloss
black shows all the muck and fingerprints.

But what puts me off is only half of it is silver. On the other hand it
will be sat on top of or underneath a silver Arcam DT91 DAB/FM tuner.

I can't wait to get rid of the separate power bricks for the Receiver
and rDAC. One of the main benefits of the Transporter for me is it takes
mains straight in the back.