Grumpy Bob wrote:
> I ditched BT for Zen some years ago, largely because of the uselessness
> of their tech support. Been happy with Zen, and their tech support is
> great, only had to use it for issues to do with web hosting.

I've just moved house and as a test of which ISP to go for decided to
try calling their tech support numbers and see how quickly they
answered. Zen picked up after a few seconds.

In that time BT, Virgin or Sky would still be taking you through their
initial menu options and disclaimers about "high levels of calls leading
to delays" (is there ever a time when they're NOT in that state?) before
even getting into the on-hold queue.

NB. Other high quality ISPs are available, eg. Andrews & Arnold have a
stellar reputation.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A