Hi;

For those of you who receive "Gliding International" there is an article
(P46, "We get the message") that touchs on how we are failing to attract
PGs and HGs to gliding. Worth a read.

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012, Christopher  Mc Donnell wrote:

> There was a time when it was hoped that the hang gliders would move to
> conventional gliding with age, better income etc etc.
> I have noticed the well into middle age of some of them in the press lately.
> This one was 59.

Peter F Bradshaw: http://www.exadios.com (public keys avaliable there).
Personal site: http://personal.exadios.com
"I love truth, and the way the government still uses it occasionally to
 keep us guessing." - Sam Kekovich.