Hi all and thanks to the authors of awesome.

Since I use this WM I have a strange problem without success with google
to find a resolution. I use the windows key (H) on a qwerty as a
modifier for all WM shortcuts. Then H-return launch a terminal. I also
use H-(h,j,k,l) in emacs for window navigation.

My problem is that H-l seems dead or invisible or insensible to emacs
but also for all other applications. This problem does not appear in my
gnome session with metacity. And H-l is not used in awesomerc.

Any idea ? I join my xinitrc and rc.lua. I am on debian squeeze. Thanks
in advance.