On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 16:41, Walter Wittel <witt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The same title bar that formerly used double click to toggle maximize? Do
> away with it if you like, but IMHO changing the semantics that have been in
> use for 20+ years, especially to something as final as close, is just asking
> for trouble.

depends on how we make progress with the "semantics" of those window
decoration buttons (close, min, max)
I suggest removing the minimize button in this case, and also to trade in
"maximize" for "full screen".
In Fullscreen Mode, i suggest every app that has the fullscreen button in
its window decoration, should carry a "windowed" button in its fullscreen
OSD.