It's like a general store. Groceries, veggies, nails, toilet paper, liquor,
everything. There are 2 doors, one for the men's side and one for the
women.  I guess they named it in honor of our lady of Fatima.  From Fatima,
Portugual, where the Virgin Mary appeared to the 3 children.  If you want
more info on Fatima, go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_F%C3%A1tima

Cheri