  From: Jacki G
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:00 PM
  Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Finding ancestor records

  Celeste,

  That's a great example. It makes me wonder if my grandfather's birthday was
actually Dec 26th. He too was born "the day after Christmas". He was born on
Faial in 1898. I haven't been able to find his birth record yet. I will keep
this in mind when I finally get access to the records.

  Jacki

  Pittsburg, CA
  Surnames: Medeiros, Fernandes, Pereira, Pacheco, Machado, Azevedo
  Islands: Faial, Sao Miguel