From: Linda Norton <patli...@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Translated 4th volume of Saudades
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 12:36 AM

 _filtered #yiv885987750 {
font-family:Calibri;}
 _filtered #yiv885987750 {
font-family:Tahoma;}
 _filtered #yiv885987750 {
font-family:Book Antiqua;}
 _filtered #yiv885987750 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
#yiv885987750 P.yiv885987750MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv885987750 LI.yiv885987750MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv885987750 DIV.yiv885987750MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv885987750 A:link {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv885987750 SPAN.yiv885987750MsoHyperlink {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv885987750 A:visited {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv885987750 SPAN.yiv885987750MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv885987750 P {
FONT-FAMILY:"serif";MARGIN-LEFT:0in;FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN-RIGHT:0in;}
#yiv885987750 SPAN.yiv885987750EmailStyle18 {
FONT-FAMILY:"serif";COLOR:#1f497d;FONT-WEIGHT:bold;}
#yiv885987750 .yiv885987750MsoChpDefault {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;}
#yiv885987750 DIV.yiv885987750WordSection1 {
}