Your welcome.  I am not sure I have not tracked down the siblings of my
kids ancestor who migrated to Hawaii. He was from SM Vila Franca do Campo.
I have had on another line where two siblings came to hawaii and the other
four went to Massachusettes. Eventually will see where the siblings ended
up at.