Edna;  Thank you for your help.  I will go back and compare what you say below
to the record.

Anyone else who would like to offer their expertise on this one?

Again, many thanks, Sam in NC

I think this says that they are natives  of this parish.  I think the Maternal
Grandparents are Domingos Luis and Maria Jacintha.   You have most of it right.
  where it says he was baptized I think that is the priest's name (?)   I think
the Godmother's first name may be Felicia Jacinta.  Those are my thoughts, but
I'm just learning too.;)

Edna
dave-e...@comcast.net

Joshua 10:14 "And there was no day like that before it or after it where the
Lord listened to the voice of a man; for the Lord fought for Israel"

On Jul 12, 2014, at 2:37 PM, aportugee via Azores Genealogy