Hello all
I am looking for help building my husbands family tree. Unfortunately his
parents are not much help as their memories are not what they use to be.
The information I have so far

My Father-In law-  Manuel Correia Pacheco. Born March 20 1946 Rosario Lagoa
Portugal

His Father- Joao Pacheco Renquinha. Born around 1919 In Cabouco Azores

His mother- Maria De Encaracao Soares Correia. March 22 1916 Cabouco Azores

Grandparents Mothers side
Antonio Correia
Violante Correia

Fathers side
Manuel Pacheco Renquinha
Maria Da Assumpacao

I know it is not alot of info but I am hoping that something can be found.
I am very new to this kind of research and I feel like I have hit a dead
end not sure where else to look

Catrina