Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce Jem Stone has joined the backstage.bbc.co.uk
team.

        Yes, that's his real name.
        No, Jem is not just a girl's name (well that's what he claims,
anyway)
        Yes, he's a diamond geezer, etc...

Those of you who attended the backstage.bbc.co.uk Open Tech event will
have had the opportunity to meet him on our stand.

Jem's been responsible for commissioning and overseeing many successful
bbc.co.uk projects - and his expertise in this area will be vital in
ensuring that as many of the best backstage.bbc.co.uk projects as
possible get seen by the right people inside the BBC and potentially
taken further.

I'm sure you'll make him welcome.  In fact, I'm off for a couple of days
R&R as I've been flat out with the launch, so he'll be ensuring things
are ticking over in the discussion group whilst I'm gone.

Cheers

Ben Metcalfe :: backstage.bbc.co.uk