Registration being free and available here: http://www.tedxnorth.com/manchester09/register.php

Got a preliminary programme yet Ian?:)

Ian Forrester wrote:
Hi All,

Just a quick note about the series of TEDx - http://www.ted.com/tedx events
coming up this summer in the North of England.

TEDx North - www.tedxnorth.com. Is a combination of 5 different TEDx events.

TEDxLiverpool - 7th August 2009
TEDxLeeds - 10th September 2009
TEDxSheffield - 16th September 2009
TEDxNewcastle - 30th September 2009
TEDxManchester - 2nd October 2009

Each event will have excellent live speakers and previous TEDtalks. They
promise to bring you a taste of TED without the huge cost and long waiting
list. Tickets are available now and I'm happy to say the BBC's famous Studio 7
will host TEDxManchester on the 2nd October. We have room for 100's of people,
so it should be one of the biggest.

For you guys in the south wondering about TEDx in the south, midlands or
Scotland, there was one recently - http://tedxthames.com/ and there's some
upcoming ones here - http://www.ted.com/pages/view/id/284 which include
TEDxLondon and TEDxBirmingham

So don't forget to sign up early and we'll hopefully see you soon,

Ian Forrester

This e-mail is: []secret; []private; [x]public

Senior Producer, BBC Backstage, BBC R&D
Room 1044, BBC Manchester BH, Oxford Road, M60 1SJ
email: ian.forres...@bbc.co.uk
work: +44 (0)1612444063 | mob: +44 (0)7711913293