Dear Ben,
It seems I have made some exagerations by writing "re-reviewed by dozens of
people, councils, assemblies..."
SORRY for this!

What I meant is that I sometimes feel worried when I see so many warnings at
the beginning or at the end of some Baha'i writings.
examples given: "this text has been translated by the X committee, reviewed by
the Y committee, approved by Z, and might be later corrected by ZZ..." or, on
the other hand, "this text is only a personal translation and must not be
considered as an official bahai publication and must be considered as a
personal point of view..."

These kinds of warnings make me think that there is a real danger for Bahai
Faith to turn into dogmatism (like the Vatican giving the Imprimatur for
advised books, the Nihil obstat for books with nothing against the official
faith, but also writing at the Index books such as the DaVinci Code, considered
as going against the official believes and so forgiven to the believers).

We must take care about freedom of believes, thoughts and speeches, for
everyone!
;-)
Loïc