The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> If the Orthodox Baha'i affiliate websites are correct, there are a sizeable
> amount of Orthodox Baha'is in India. India does have the most Baha'is, but
> they may have managed to convert Indians straight from Hinduism, Islam,
> Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism/Mazdaism, etc. to
> thier "Orthodox Baha'i" faith.

Dear Stephen,

They launched a big newspaper campaign in the '90's but as far as I've
been able to determine they only attracted disaffected Baha'is. The
problem is the Remeyites don't have a positive message. They are so
focused on what is supposedly wrong with us that they aren't able to
present anything of interest to the rest of the world. This was not
the case with the Jensenites. For the very reason that their beliefs
were so different from regular Baha'is, they had a unique message,
weird as it was, to present to everyone else.

warmest, Susan