selamat siang juga mbak Tami,,,
dijamin pasti hebring dech di BA,,,,,
wah,,,,,,disini juga ada bujangannya koq,,,

salam kenal,
esti, mama Angel&Bernad

*sambilnyari2pakyandimanayach*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

---------------

Halo..selamat siang ibu-ibu...

Salam kenal juga donk...aku baru di milis ini...boleh
gabung ,  aku belum menikah, tapi doain aja yach..taun
ini, soalnya sekarang apa-apa mahal..

Best Regards,

TAMI

--- Diah_Arimbi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * salah tulis kale...yak?
> * atau buka jaringan dari rumah ya mbak jane?...
> hebring.
>
> -bunda dextra-

http://mail.yahoo.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

,"
DISCLAIMER :

The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended only for the specific purpose of being used by
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or are responsible for delivery of the message to
such person), you must not disclose, disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy,
circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this transmission.

We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform
the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any
record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do not give
or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to our official business.