Bole..h

Terima Kasih

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] Hepatitis B dan HiB

> Secara general ya... menurut petunjuk bapak presiden (dibaca ala Harmoko),
> Hepatitis B itu penyakit pada Hati (Hepar = Hati), yang biasanya secara
> visual dapat diliat dari fisik orangnya yg menjadi KUNING (kalo sampe ijo,
> berarti dia lagi butuh pinjemin duit)...Kulit terlihat kuning, putih mata
> terlihat kuning, kuku juga kuning, air seni lebih keruh dari pada air seni
> biasanya...pusing, muntah kuning...mual....
> Kalo HIB itu sejenis imunisasi, untuk kesehatan jaringan otak. KATANYA
bisa
> meningkatkan kualitas otak, jadi daya ingat lebih kuat, dia bakalan inget
> terus siapa2 aja yg pada punya utang tapi ngga bayar2...
>
> Aku udah boleh pulang belom nih bu......??
>

> ---------------
>

> itu beda misi atau beda target, hepatitis targetnya merusak hati satunya
> kalo ga salah merusak otak tapi bagian otak mana yang dirusak aku blom tau
> pasti, mungkin teh intan bis akasi penjelasan panjang lebar n detail?
>
> Thanks & Best Regards,
> Rahman Gunawan
>
> "arni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/29/2006 03:12:18 PM:
>
> > Selamat Sore
>
> > Tolong informasi tentang Hepatitis B dan HiB, apa bedanya?
>
> > Terima Kasih
>
> Ce message ?lectronique et tous les fichiers attach?s sont confidentiels
et
> destin?s exclusivement ? l'usage de la personne ? laquelle ils sont
> adress?s. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce message, merci
d'avertir
> ou de le retourner ? son ?metteur et d?truire ce message ?lectronique et
> tous les fichiers attach?s de votre syst?me informatique. La publication,
> l'usage, la distribution, l'impression ou la copie non autoris?e de ce
> message et des attachements qu'il contient sont strictement interdits.
>
> This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for
the
> use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message
and
> any attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication, use,
> dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its
> associated attachments is strictly prohibited.
>
> Este correo electr?nico y todos los ficheros adjuntos son confidenciales y
> destinados exclusivamente al uso de la persona a la cual han sido
> remitidos.
> Si Usted no es el destinatario del mensaje, agradecemos advierta al
> remitente y elimine el mensaje y sus adjuntos de su sistema.
> La publicaci?n, distribuci?n, impresi?n o copia no autorizada de este
> mensaje y de sus adjuntos queda estrictamente prohibida.
>
> ,"
> DISCLAIMER :
>
> The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the
information contained in this transmission.

> We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message
and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do
not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to our official business.