----- Original Message -----
From: "Rahman Gunawan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <balita-anda@balita-anda.com>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [balita-anda] [USUL] mirror milis BA?

> mba,
> milis balita-anda pada awalnya dibuat di egroups (yang kemudian namanya
> berubah jadi yahoogroups) setelah bbrp saat dibuka kemudian dipindah ke
> indoglobal.com dengan nama yang sama cuma beda belakangnya aja, kemudian
> ga berapa lama juga balita-anda mempunyai domain sendiri dan akhirnya
> pindahan ke domain baru sampai sekarang, domain baru itu adalah
> @balita-anda.com.
>
> jadi kalo ketemu di yahoogroups ada nama balita-anda juga itu adalah
> bekasnya milis ini juga dulu, kalo balita-anda@indoglobal.com sudah tdk
> aktif lagi (dihapus).
>
> Thanks & Best Regards,
> Rahman Gunawan
>
> "Dini Febrina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 07/07/2006 11:14:19
> AM:
>
> > pernah ada yg bikin di yahoo kok pak..tapi entahlan siapa dan alamatnya
> apa
> > he..he..
> > lupa.
> > ada yg inget??

et destin?s exclusivement ? l'usage de la personne ? laquelle ils sont
adress?s. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce message, merci d'avertir
ou de le retourner ? son ?metteur et d?truire ce message ?lectronique et
tous les fichiers attach?s de votre syst?me informatique. La publication,
l'usage, la distribution, l'impression ou la copie non autoris?e de ce
message et des attachements qu'il contient sont strictement interdits.

> This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this
message and any attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication, use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its
associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

> Este correo electr?nico y todos los ficheros adjuntos son confidenciales y
destinados exclusivamente al uso de la persona a la cual han sido remitidos.
> Si Usted no es el destinatario del mensaje, agradecemos advierta al
remitente y elimine el mensaje y sus adjuntos de su sistema.
> La publicaci?n, distribuci?n, impresi?n o copia no autorizada de este
mensaje y de sus adjuntos queda estrictamente prohibida.

IMPORTANT -
The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and intended
only for the individual or entity named above.
Any unauthorized use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you receive
this email in error, please contact us, then delete the email.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company and should
not be seen as forming a legally binding contract without express written
confirmation.
presence of viruses. PT Astra Honda Motor accepts no liability for any damage