kucoba ya... jalum aja barangkali yang lain ada yang
butuh juga... mudah2an berkenan..

Dear All,

With regret I am hereby tendering my resignation from
PT. XYZ effective on -dd-month-year.

As I feel, that I have a true good friends and
colleagues, here who have been there for me during my
time in PT. XYZ.

Please accept my sincere apology for I have made
mistakes to you in the past.

And from the bottom of my heart I want to say thank
you to all of you, for your helps and assistance,

It was a great experience and again thanks to PT. XYZ
for giving me the opportunity,

please do not take this email as a “farewell email”, I
hope we will still keep in touch and give each other
news. I wish I could personally pass my gratitude to
each of you.

Last, let me offer my best wishes for your success.

Kind regards,

xx

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Pagiii...semua..
>
> mintol dunk..
> temen aku butuh surat perpisahan, ucapan selamat
> tinggal /fare well ma
> temen2 kantor (via email)  gitu deh...tapi in
> english..
> ada yg punya ngga? japri dunk klo ada...
>
> maacih..
>
> sefty

 sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Beli tanaman hias, http://www.toekangkeboen.com
menghubungi admin, email ke: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kirim email ke