wah kebetulan nih ada infonya (dari milis tetangga)
kayaknya seru+bermamfaat.

  To make this summer special for your kids, let them play with fun
 learning experiences with us.

 Our Programs are prepared especially for kids aged 3 - 8 years old.

 Our programs will be held through out the holiday, monday through
 saturday from 25 June - 14 July 2007.

 You can choose from our list of programs:

 Fun Science

 Kids can learn science & experiments by creating volcano, fireworks
 under water, submarine, etc.

 Robot Design

 Learn to create robots at their early age.

 Finger Painting

 Kids can explore their creativity in giant papers.

 Paper & Plastic Creativity

 By using beads, colorful papers & plastics, kids can learn to create
 flowers, animals, necklaces, bracelets, hats etc.

 Fun Balloon

 Creating many shapes from balloons, such as flowers, animals, hats, etc.

 Painting in various media

 Kids can learn to paint on ceramics, wooden plate, paper dolls, eggs and
 T-Shirt.

 Fun Cooking

 Kids can learn to make their own Sandwiches, Jellies & Bread. To make it
 more fun, kids can add fun colorful icing, candies, fruits & nuts to
 their cooking.

 Name

 Description of sponsor or speaker goes here.

 Name

 Description of sponsor or speaker goes here.

 Name

 Description of sponsor or speaker goes here.

 Only Rp. 60.000,- per session *,

 Or Rp. 210.000,- for 4 session

 (Except for Robot Design)

 Kids will bring home their work of art &

 Tool kit.

 Registration date : 18 June - 30 June 07

 Limited seats available

 Free for Daycare Members

 Come join us and have fun!

 For more details please contact:

 Baby Kangaroo Daycare 021-51400316

 Poppy 0812-1008553

 Dewi 0812-1083891

 Kusuma Chandra Apartment

 Tower 2 Lower Ground

 Sudirman Center Business District (SCBD)

 Jakarta Selatan 12190

 Fun Holiday

 For Kids

 With Baby Kangaroo Daycare

 Trusted Partner to Nurture Your Children

Meutia Miranti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Dear parents,

Mohon masukan dong..
Kegiatan liburan buat anak2 yang menarik, tapi di dalam kota aja.. Jakarta
Selatan (Gatsu dan sekitarnya)..
Ada gak ya?

Baca di Tempo ada belajar masak, belajar gambar, keramik?
Mohon info n tengkyu sebelumnya yaaa..

Maap kalo udah dibahas, belom sempet baca2 email setelah cuti :-)

--
Meu
www.bisnis-dunia-maya.com

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.