Thank you for your e-mail message to MSN webmaster. We would like to
assist you with your question and request you go to the appropriate link
below for the product you are inquiring about. The link will take you
directly to that product's online help with instructions on how you may
contact us directly. This will provide you the timeliest response.

For MSN Internet Access, go to http://support.msn.com.

For Hotmail, go to http://www.hotmail.com, then click "Help" on the
upper middle part of your screen.

For MSN Messenger, go to http://messenger.microsoft.com, select the
applicable Messenger client on the left navigation bar, then click
"Help."

For MSN Games, go to http://zone.msn.com/services/support.asp.

For MSN MoneyCentral, go to
http://moneycentral.msn.com/help/techsup.asp?cat=0.

For Microsoft Passport, go to
http://www.passport.com/Consumer/ConsumerQA.asp?lc=1033.

For Microsoft software applications such as Office or Windows, go to
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx.

For MSN Groups, Member Directory or support for files you have saved to
MSN, go to http://groups.msn.com, then click "Help" on the upper middle
part of your screen.

For MSN Chat, go to http://chat.msn.com/default.msnw, then click "Help"
on the upper middle part of your screen.

For MSNBC, go to http://www.msnbc.com/m/info/help.asp.

For MSN Entertainment, go to http://entertainment.msn.com, then click
"Help" on the upper right part of your screen.

For MSN Search, go to http://search.msn.com, then click "Help" on the
upper right part of your screen.

For help with MSN.com or any other MSN property not mentioned above, go
to http://www.msn.com, then click "Help" on the upper right-hand part of
your screen.

This is an unmonitored e-mail address so please be sure to go to one of
the links above.

We value your business and thank you for using the Microsoft network of
web sites.