Mbak, kalo sakit tenggorokan ama panas dalem yah pake kunyit (parut, peras
airnya) campur madu aja
Biasanya manjur sih, trus minum air putih  banyakin (kalo bisa yg hangat2
aja)

Diani - Jevon's mom

"Indri Febianti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Others, 03/11/2004 10:56 AM

        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        [balita-anda] Mohon bantuannya: untuk sakit
tenggorokan

Dear All,

Td pagi anak sy mengeluh sakit tenggorokan (umurnya 2 th 9 bl).
Emang lagi musim ya... sy aja udah mulai sakit nih tenggorokannya.
Pengennya sih ga pake minum obat.
MOhon bantuannya ya info ttg mengobati sakit tenggorokan tanpa harus pake
obat (trutama untuk anak balita)
dan dimana bisa mendapatkannya?

Trim bgt sebelumnya.

Indri Febianti
PT. MT Picture Display Indonesia
021-8970505 / 06 ext 161

,"
DISCLAIMER :

“The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
privileged
and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It
is
intended only for the specific purpose of being used by the individual or entity to
whom it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for
delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose, disseminate,
distribute,
deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this
transmission.

we apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly inform the
sender
accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message and any record of it is
permanently
deleted from your computer system. We do not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions
and
other information in this message that do not relate to our official business. “

Kirim email ke