Dear Parents

Greetings from Rainbow!

We just opened our new Children Books Shop Called

Rainbow
ITC BSD Ground Floor Block B9 no.6
( location at the back Entrance/Lobby )

Print this email , show it to the Cashier and get 15% Discount for all Books
and 20% Discount for all the Learning Journey International Products.
This Promotion only Valid from May 8th 2005 to May 31st 2005.

Our Collection include
The Learning Journey International, USA
Hinkler Books, Australia
Little Hare, Australia
Tormont, Canada
Early Childhood Publication Group, Singapore
Kohwai & Young, Malaysia
Arowana Publication, Malaysia
Lady Bird, UK
Puffin, UK
Simon & Schuster, USA
Pearson/Longman
Thomson/Nelson
Phidal, Canada
Grandream, UK
and Many more

Hope that our existance can help your Child education.

Thanks To Milis Balita Anda
Warmest Regards
Cendriani CIM Uk
Head Division
Marketing and Communication
UniBooks Indonesia

AYO GALANG SOLIDARITAS UNTUK MEMBANTU KORBAN MUSIBAH DI ACEH & DAN SUMATERA
UTARA !!!