Hi All,

New to BareOS and so far I'm liking it.

I've just setup a basic install, and am now trying to expand it to utilise
Gluster volumes as targets.

I've followed the documentation here:
https://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Bareos/

But seem to be hitting problems.

/etc/bareos/bareos-sd.d/device-gluster.conf contains:
Device {
  Name = GlusterStorage
  Archive Device = "Gluster Device"
  Device Options = "uri=gluster://ddvbkg01/bkg1/bareos"
  Device Type = gfapi
  Media Type = GlusterFile
  Label Media = yes
  Random Access = yes
  Automatic Mount = yes
  Removable Media = no
  Always Open = no
}

I've added the @/etc/bareos/bareos-sd.d/device-gluster.conf line to
/etc/bareos-sd.conf

but when i change the default job (or create a new job and specify)
Storage = GlusterFile
and reload I get the following error in the log:

Config error: Could not find config Resource "Storage" referenced on line 104 :
  Storage = GlusterFile

Any ideas?

Jon